We’ve made it to mid-January, that crucial time when people are either going to stay on track with their goals for the new year, or are abandoning them (or perhaps they never got off the ground). My intention of doing this NEW-trition Goals series this month is to continue to give small goals and motivation that can be worked on over the year, not just this week or this month. So if you haven’t had a chance getting to last week’s goal of Cook More at Home, then good news – you’ve got plenty more weeks and days in the year to make it happen. Remember- even one more day of doing something positive can make a difference. This week’s goal is one that many people have on their radars for 2018: MEAL PLANNING AND PREPPING
I want to hear from you! Whether you are culinary challenged or the next Food Network star, I am looking for people of all skill levels to try out a new meal prep solutions company I am working with. You will have the opportunity to not only prep 10 meals for you and your household, but also share your opinion to be published in an upcoming Nutrition Nuptials blog post.
Rules and benefits of participation in the Meal Prep Challenge:
- Pre-order your meal prep kit this week and receive FREE SHIPPING*
- Have 6 friends or family members ANYWHERE in the US who would be interested in meal prepping? Get them to join you in ordering this week, and not only will all of you receive free shipping, but you can also receive your entire kit for FREE
- Prep all meal recipes provided, share photos of prepped meals, and complete a short survey
- Receive 10% off plus free shipping on a future order
- All participants who complete the challenge will be entered to win another FREE meal prep kit
Email ME for more info, view meal prep kit menus, or to join the challenge.
*FREE SHIPPING offer expires 5/9/16 at 11:59pm EST
Make your voice heard AND prep 10 meals in the process. You have to eat anyway, so why not have a little fun with the prepping process! I can’t wait to hear what you think. Make sure to email ME by Monday 5/9/16 to participate in the Meal Prep Challenge.