Taco and Mandy share their college experiences learning to live in close quarters with strangers, having freedom to eat whatever whenever, learning new foods, and how fitness may or may not have fit into the college lifestyle.
Join Mandy for her first “Ask a Dietitian” Facebook Live episode in the private Nutrition Nuptials VIP Afterparty Facebook Group on Wednesday September 5 at 8pm EST. Want access to the VIP Afterparty? Head over to Patreon to get your all-access ticket.
WHAT WE LEARN:
- Where Taco & Mandy went to school – and why they chose the schools they did
- Living situations throughout college and how that prepared us for living with a significant other down the road
- Favorite foods on & off campus
- Discovering new foods in college
Links referenced in show:
Have a question, story to share, or feedback on the show? Email email@example.com
Meet Your Hosts, Taco & Mandy:
Mandy Enright, MS, RDN, RYT is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and fitness instructor. She is the creator of the blog, Nutrition Nuptials, where she has been helping couples learn how to merge their lifestyles together and served as the inspiration for this podcast. Mandy is dedicated to helping teach people how to fit the foods they love into their lifestyle with an “all foods fit” philosophy. She is joined every episode by her co-host and husband, Taco. Taco and Mandy are active beach bums who live at the Jersey Shore and are always exploring restaurants, breweries, wineries, and perfect sunsets. You can check out their finds on Instagram by following #AdventuresOfTacoAndMandy.
About the Show:
Nutrition Nuptials is all about helping couples learn how to go from a “ME” to a “WE” when it comes to their household habits, particularly when it comes to nutrition, fitness, and overall wellbeing. The backbone of the story is the STORIES you will hear, because every couple has their trials and triumphs. Know that you’re not alone! Hear Taco & Mandy discuss stories they have experienced personally in their time together. And join them for their Double Date episodes when other couples join the show to share their experiences. There’s laughs and learnings for all!
How You Can Support the Show:
We love our listeners for taking the time to listen to us chat about couples-related matters. In order to give you the best possible show, we have a few simple ways you can support the show and help spread the word.
- Subscribe to the Nutrition Nuptials Podcast on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Radio Public, and more
- Rate & Leave a Review of the show on your listening platform of choice so others can find and learn about the show
- Become a show supporter over on Patreon where you will receive exclusive access to Patreon-only content, discounts, VIP Facebook Group, and more
Thanks for joining us today and for saying “I DO”
to YOUR happily, health-fully ever after!
PIN FOR LATER –>