Light some candles, turn on the stove and maybe refill those air fresheners because we have a brand new double date. Our guests this evening (well, episode) are dietitian nutritionist Zach Cordell and his artist wife Alyssa. On this double date, we discuss costume parties, reminisce about McDonalds birthdays in the ‘80s, and suggests ways your own kitchen can accommodate for diabetes.
Win a FREE copy of Zach’s book, The Creation Code and handmade art cards from his wife, Alyssa. Simply head to Instagram and check out @nutrition_nuptials_podcast page for more info and contest rules. Contest ends Wednesday April 10. Winner will be announced on Instagram.
***SOCIAL MEDIA UPDATE***
There have been some changes to where you can find us on social media!
Facebook: Follow our new PAGE for Nutrition Nuptials Podcast VIP Afterparty
Instagram: We are now in Instagram as @nutrition_nuptials_podcast
If you and yours are looking to get into meal planning and track your nutrition, be sure to grab your FREE Bride & Couples Starter Guide eBook on our site!
Mandy and Taco are on the lookout for couples who live happily and healthily together. If you have a story of your own, email us at email@example.com.
If you want your podcast to sound as good as ours, try out Podigy Podcast Editing and get 25% off your first free month of editing by mentioning Nutrition Nuptials at Podigy.co.
ABOUT ZACH & ALYSSA
Zach Cordell is a nutrition professor at Daytona State College as well as a registered dietitian nutritionist—or Dudeatritian, as he calls himself. His wife Alyssa is a former art teacher and currently a self-described “dope mom of twin girls.” She occasionally sells her own handmade postcards at local galleries and fairs. The couple and their family are based out of Ormond Beach, Florida.
Find out what it means to “Make It To the Next Kiss” on Nutrition Nuptials Podcast Episode 19 with Zach Cordell & his wife Alyssa during our Double Date
- How Optimus Prime and Lil Wayne brought Zach and Alyssa together.
- Zach and Alyssa’s secret for getting their wedding together so quickly.
- Their technique for keeping on top of finances and health while married and still going to school.
- Adventures (and struggles) in gardening!
- How where you live can influence how you eat and take care of yourself.
- Structuring meals and meal plans to accommodate for Alyssa’s diabetes.
- Knowing when to work together in a relationship and when to be independent.
- Zach and Alyssa test how well they know each other during the Lightning Round.
Contact Info for Zach Cordell:
Links/References discussed on show:
Newlywed Soup Recipe
Have a question, story to share, or feedback on the show? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Your Hosts, Taco & Mandy:
Follow the show on Instagram @nutrition_nuptials_podcast
About the Show:
How You Can Support the Show:
- Subscribe to the Nutrition Nuptials Podcast on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Radio Public and rate & Leave a Review of the show on your listening platform of choice so others can find and learn about the show
- Follow us on Facebook at Nutrition Nuptials Podcast VIP Afterparty to keep the conversation going after the show and connect with Taco & Mandy, along with our guests.
- Become a show supporter over on Patreon where you will receive exclusive access to Patreon-only content, discounts, giveaways and more.
Thanks for joining us today and for saying
to YOUR happily, health-fully ever after!