It’s crowded in this podcast because we’ve got another Double Date scheduled for this week. Bringing the wine and the fun are husband-and-wife, pediatrician-and-dietitian power couple Brian and Heather Liddell of the blog The Doctor and the Dietitian. On this episode, the two of them discuss their experiences teaching their own children to eat nutritiously, why you should minimize how often you spend looking at screens, and how you can help your kid get over their picky eating habits.
If you and yours are looking to get into meal planning and track your nutrition, be sure to grab your FREE Bride & Couples Starter Guide eBook on our site!
Mandy and Taco are on the lookout for couples who live happily and healthily together. If you have a story of your own, email us at email@example.com.
If you want your podcast to sound as good as ours, try out Podigy Podcast Editing and get 25% off your first free month of editing by mentioning Nutrition Nuptials at Podigy.co.
ABOUT HEATHER & BRIAN
Heather Liddell is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist who’s worked as a counselor and educator for the Women, Infant and Children’s (WIC) Nutrition Program. While’s she’s become a stay-at-home mom to raise her and Brian’s little ones, she still consults for WIC and helps out fellow moms with personal fitness. Her husband Brian Liddell is a certified pediatrician—by way of the United States Air Force—who works at an outpatient clinic near Sacramento. Together, they address family nutrition and pediatric health through speaking, counseling and workshops. Most recently, they have entered the online world with a blog and Instagram account.
What happens when a doctor and a dietitian stop by the Nutrition Nuptials Podcast? Check out Episode 18 to find out on this Double Date Episode
- How catering and Nordstrom brought Heather and Brian together.
- What Brian literally brought to the table when the two of them moved in together.
- The support network Heather and Brian were able to put together when they had their first child.
- How Brian’s pediatric skills have come in handy in a pinch.
- Their experiencing adopting their daughter through the foster system.
- Brian and Heather’s strategies for making time for themselves and their health as busy parents and professionals.
- A glimpse at air force fitness requirements and routines.
- Their methods for raising healthy—and not picky—eaters in their own home.
- Why you should try to limit your kids’ screen-time.
- Heather and Brian’s parting advice for couples looking to get on track with their health and lifestyle.
Contact Info for The Doctor and the Dietitian:
Links/References discussed on show:
Learn more about the Picky Eater Workshop for Parents at www.thedoctorandthedietitian.com
Have a question, story to share, or feedback on the show? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Your Hosts, Taco & Mandy:
About the Show:
How You Can Support the Show:
- Subscribe to the Nutrition Nuptials Podcast on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, iHeartRadio, Radio Public and rate & Leave a Review of the show on your listening platform of choice so others can find and learn about the show
- Join our free Facebook community, Nutrition Nuptials Podcast VIP Afterparty to keep the conversation going after the show and connect with Taco & Mandy, along with our guests.
- Become a show supporter over on Patreon where you will receive exclusive access to Patreon-only content, discounts, giveaways and more
Thanks for joining us today and for saying
to YOUR happily, health-fully ever after!