Our latest guests, dietitian Casey Seiden and her husband Danny, have virtually stopped by for a Double Date and to help us ring in our show’s 21st episode (it can drink now!). In our chat, we discuss the best eateries in New York City, the benefits of grocery shopping in person rather than going for delivery, and the best way you can overcome a picky eater’s precise palate.
***SOCIAL MEDIA UPDATE***
There have been some changes to where you can find us on social media!
Facebook: Follow our new PAGE for Nutrition Nuptials Podcast VIP Afterparty
Instagram: We are now on Instagram as @nutrition_nuptials_podcast
***WIN A $50 AMAZON GIFT CARD***
We’re getting toward the end of Season 1 of the podcast, and we want to hear from YOU! Take a moment to answer this short, 3-question survey about the podcast and be entered to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card. Survey will be open until April 30. Winner will be notified via email. Take the survey now: http://bit.ly/nn1survey
If you and yours are looking to get into meal planning and track your nutrition, sign up to our mailing list for a FREE Bride & Couples Starter Guide eBook!
Mandy and Taco are on the lookout for couples who live happily and healthily together. If you have a story of your own, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want your podcast to sound as good as ours, try out Podigy Podcast Editing and get 25% off your first free month of editing by mentioning Nutrition Nuptials at Podigy.co.
ABOUT CASEY & DANNY
Casey Seiden is an outpatient dietitian and certified diabetes educator who works and lives in New York City. She also blogs and posts her recipes on Instagram (@eat.well.together), and has started counseling clients virtually. Her husband Danny is the director of marketing for an international sustainable energy company.
Casey & Danny Seiden join the Nutrition Nuptials Podcast on Episode 21 for a Double Date to discuss life as an NYC couple, getting husbands to eat vegetables, and food travel adventures! Catch the episode now
- Casey and Danny relate the fateful “burger and egg” night that brought them together.
- How New York traffic helps the two of them stay fit.
- Their favorite NYC pizzerias and weirdest roommates.
- Danny’s adventures broadening his own culinary horizons.
- Figuring out a smarter way to introduce friends, family and loved ones to healthier food.
- Why Casey and Danny prefer to go shopping themselves instead of using a delivery service.
- The struggle to maintain a healthy diet when on a vacation or eating solo.
- Discussing lunch tactics: pre-made meals? eating out?
- The Seiden’s favorite restaurants and dive bars!
Contact Info for Casey Seiden:
Links/References discussed on show:
Have a question, story to share, or feedback on the show? Email email@example.com
Meet Your Hosts, Taco & Mandy:
Follow the show on Instagram @nutrition_nuptials_podcast
About the Show:
How You Can Support the Show:
- Subscribe to the Nutrition Nuptials Podcast on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Radio Public and Rate & Leave a Review of the show on your listening platform of choice so others can find and learn about the show
- Follow us on Facebook at Nutrition Nuptials Podcast VIP Afterparty to keep the conversation going after the show and connect with Taco & Mandy, along with our guests.
- Become a show supporter over on Patreon where you will receive exclusive access to Patreon-only content, discounts, giveaways and more.
Thanks for joining us today and for saying
to YOUR happily, health-fully ever after!