Today’s Double Date guest is very near and dear to us because without her, Nutrition Nuptials wouldn’t sound nearly as good as it does or have quite as much character. Lisa English is none other than our show’s composer, and she’s stopped by with her husband Quinn to chat with us about life—and eating well—on the road, adventures in parenting, and staying on top of your health with life gets in the way.
***SOCIAL MEDIA UPDATE***
There have been some changes to where you can find us on social media!
Facebook: Follow our new PAGE for Nutrition Nuptials Podcast VIP Afterparty
Instagram: We are now on Instagram as @nutrition_nuptials_podcast
***WIN A $50 AMAZON GIFT CARD***
We’re getting toward the end of Season 1 of the podcast, and we want to hear from YOU! Take a moment to answer this short, 3-question survey about the podcast and be entered to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card. Survey will be open until April 30. Winner will be notified via email. Take the survey now: http://bit.ly/nn1survey (SURVEY CLOSES APRIL 30)
If you and yours are looking to get into meal planning and track your nutrition, sign up to our mailing list for a FREE Bride & Couples Starter Guide eBook!
Mandy and Taco are on the lookout for couples who live happily and healthily together. If you have a story of your own, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want your podcast to sound as good as ours, try out Podigy Podcast Editing and get 25% off your first free month of editing by mentioning Nutrition Nuptials at Podigy.co.
ABOUT LISA & QUINN
Lisa and Quinn English are real estate brokers and musicians based out of New Jersey. Together, they founded English Properties, part of O’Brien Realty, and are raising an adorable three-month-old daughter. In Lisa’s downtime, she composes original music for this show and plays bass for the Asbury Park band Lyons. Quinn is your man in any situation where real estate intersects with environmental impact, and he plays drums to boot!
Lisa & Quinn English join the Nutrition Nuptials Podcast on Episode 22 for a Double Date to discuss their former life on the road touring with bands and now as parents. Catch the episode now
- How Lisa comes up with the music for this show (including Taco’s favorite piece, “Taco Terminology”).
- The eviction that resulted in a happy ending—beginning, rather—for Lisa and Quinn.
- The surprising connection the Englishes have found between the music world and the real estate world.
- The hassles of eating healthy when you’re a touring musician, and how Lisa & Quinn overcame them.
- Taco Bell’s unexpectedly vegetarian approach to its recipes.
- The ups and downs of raising a little baby girl, and how meal delivery services have been a boon to them.
- How they stay on top of personal fitness when parenting is consuming their schedules.
Contact Info for Lisa & Quinn:
Have a question, story to share, or feedback on the show? Email email@example.com
Meet Your Hosts, Taco & Mandy:
Follow the show on Instagram @nutrition_nuptials_podcast
About the Show:
How You Can Support the Show:
- Subscribe to the Nutrition Nuptials Podcast on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Radio Public and Rate & Leave a Review of the show on your listening platform of choice so others can find and learn about the show
- Follow us on Facebook at Nutrition Nuptials Podcast VIP Afterparty to keep the conversation going after the show and connect with Taco & Mandy, along with our guests.
- Become a show supporter over on Patreon where you will receive exclusive access to Patreon-only content, discounts, giveaways and more.
Thanks for joining us today and for saying
to YOUR happily, health-fully ever after!
PIN FOR LATER –>