We’ve reached the finale of Nutrition Nuptials season 1! Maybe not as high profile as that Game of Thrones episode, but it’s a definite change of pace. Instead of discussion nutrition and exercise, Mandy and Taco are closing out the season by talking about their home turf, the Jersey Shore, which to them is like a year-round vacation. For this final episode before the summer break, Mandy and Taco take you on a guided tour of the Jersey Shore, dish out their favorite restaurants, clubs and activities, and explain why exactly Taco is called “Taco.”
***SOCIAL MEDIA UPDATE***
There have been some changes to where you can find us on social media!
Facebook: Follow our new PAGE for Nutrition Nuptials Podcast VIP Afterparty
Instagram: We are now on Instagram as @nutrition_nuptials_podcast
If you and yours are looking to get into meal planning and track your nutrition, sign up to our mailing list for a FREE Bride & Couples Starter Guide eBook!
What do you want to hear about in Season 2??? Drop us a note and share. Mandy and Taco are on the lookout for couples who live happily and healthily together. If you have a story of your own, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want your podcast to sound as good as ours, try out Podigy Podcast Editing and get 25% off your first free month of editing by mentioning Nutrition Nuptials at Podigy.co.
Are you ready for summer? Check out Episode 24 of the Nutrition Nuptials Podcast for our Jersey Shore Summer Couples Guide. Catch the episode now!
- TACO TERMINOLOGY: What it means to “Bourdain the shit” out of your vacation. And who exactly is a “Benny”? (Let us know your theories on the VIP page!)
- Some of the little frustrations dealing with Jersey Shore tourists (and why long-term residents just kind of get used to them).
- The ups and downs of renting a shore house.
- What activities and kinds of nightlife are available up and down the Jersey Shore.
- Mandy and Taco debate the best boardwalk pizza they’ve had, as well as other local delicacies.
- Taco’s guide for where you should go for a proper meal on the shore.
- Why certain classic happy hour spots have unfortunately lost their old magic.
- How to go to concerts on the shore without actually “going” to the concerts.
- Tag @nutrition_nuptials_podcast on Instagram if you manage to hit up one of these Jersey Shore spots this summer!
- Learn the secret origin behind Taco’s name!
Links/References Discussed on the Show:
Asbury Park Press:What the stink? Why tourists are called “bennys”
FITNESS & ACTIVITY
FAMILY FRIENDLY & BOARDWALK CLASSIC FUN (PLUS RAINY DAYS)
A little about Skeeball:
BEST JERSEY PIZZA
DATE NIGHT DINING OUT SPOTS
CATCH A ROMANTIC SUNSET
Have a question, story to share, or feedback on the show? Email email@example.com
Meet Your Hosts, Taco & Mandy:
Follow the show on Instagram @nutrition_nuptials_podcast
About the Show:
How You Can Support the Show:
- Subscribe to the Nutrition Nuptials Podcast on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Radio Public and Rate & Leave a Review of the show on your listening platform of choice so others can find and learn about the show
- LIKE us on Facebook at Nutrition Nuptials Podcast VIP Afterparty to keep the conversation going after the show and connect with Taco & Mandy, along with our guests.
- Become a show supporter over on Patreon where you will receive exclusive access to Patreon-only content, discounts, giveaways and more.
Thanks for joining us today and for saying
to YOUR happily, health-fully ever after!