Top 10 Things to Know About ME
- I graduated from Penn State and am a Nittany Lion football fan. I am also a sucker for anything that has a Penn State logo!
- I met my husband along the Jersey Shore in 2005- living proof summer romances can last!
- I am a Giants fan. My husband is an Eagles fan. 2 days a year we don’t speak and have to watch the game at our local sports bar that we have deemed “Neutral Territory”. As a result of our different loyalties, we now travel the country annually visiting football stadiums- we are THAT couple randomly wearing Giants and Eagles jerseys at the Superdome.
- I am a fitness fanatic and love sharing my passion with others:
* During our honeymoon to Hawaii, I fell in love with Stand Up Paddle (SUP) and immediately became certified the following summer. I teach SUP Fitness and Yoga classes at the Jersey Shore.
* I became a yoga addict while getting in shape for my own wedding and completed my 200-hour yoga teacher training with Sri Dharma Mittra. I am currently towards my 500-hour Registered Yoga Teacher certification through Laughing Lotus Yoga in NYC.
* I have been a kickboxing trainer since 2009.
- In a prior life, I was a NYC advertising executive where I worked with clients including Volvo, Novo Nordisk , Pfizer, and Novartis. I even have a Superbowl Ad on my resume!
- I love food, whether it involves trying new restaurants or experimenting with new recipes at home. Wine is my drink of choice, making Food & Wine Festivals one of my favorite events to attend. Moderation is key so I can enjoy all the tasty things in life.
- My closet is full of shoes and crazy printed yoga pants- occasionally I even wear them at the same time!
- If I could have any superpower, it would be the ability to fly.
- My grandfather was a farmer here in the Garden State- so you can say I have deep roots in my love of fruits and veggies!
- I grew up along the Jersey Shore and absolutely love being a Jersey Girl 🙂