It’s time to get out the good china and whip up some fancy food because we have a brand new double date! Our guests are fellow dietitian and podcaster Mary Purdy and her husband, content creator and producer extraordinaire Keith Hitchcock. In the next hour and a half they chat about how they share and split up fitness and cooking in their home, and endure our first ever lightning round!
Win a FREE copy of Mary’s book, Serving the Broccoli Gods: True Tales and Tips from a Nutritionist on a Quest. Simply head to Instagram and check out @nutrition_nuptials page for more info and contest rules. Contest ends Wednesday March 27. Winner will be announced on Instagram.
If you and yours are looking to get into meal planning and track your nutrition, be sure to grab your free Bride & Couples Starter Guide eBook on our site!
Mandy and Taco are on the lookout for couples who live happily and healthily together. If you have a story of your own, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want your podcast to sound as good as ours, try out Podigy Podcast Editing and get 25% off your first free month of editing by mentioning Nutrition Nuptials at Podigy.co.
ABOUT MARY & KEITH
Mary Purdy is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, the Clinical Education Lead and Coach at Arivale, and host of the Mary’s Nutrition Show podcast. Her husband is videographer and digital media maker Keith Hitchcock who, among many other ventures, produces Mary’s podcast. The couple are based in Seattle and use their knowledge and sense of humor to discuss nutrition and provide many healthy tips.
- Mary discusses her experience as a dietitian and Keith talks about how his own media production talents got his and Mary’s podcast off the ground.
- Mary’s unexpected trip from acting to nutrition, and how theater drew her and Keith together.
- The obstacles Mary and Keith overcame and learning experiences they had moving in together.
- Mary’s unusual childhood habit and how she’s been able to build up a strong immune system.
- How fitness and nutrition play key roles in their relationship.
- Keith and Mary discuss some of their own culinary specialties.
- Which fitness activities they share, and which they prefer to do on their own.
- The debut of Nutrition Nuptials’ special lightning round segment, including what Mary thinks is key to everyday happiness!
Contact Info for Mary and Keith’s Nutrition Show:
Links/References discussed on show:
Have a question, story to share, or feedback on the show? Email email@example.com
Meet Your Hosts, Taco & Mandy:
About the Show:
How You Can Support the Show:
- Subscribe to the Nutrition Nuptials Podcast on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, iHeartRadio, Radio Public and rate & Leave a Review of the show on your listening platform of choice so others can find and learn about the show
- Join our free Facebook community, Nutrition Nuptials Podcast VIP Afterparty to keep the conversation going after the show and connect with Taco & Mandy, along with our guests.
- Become a show supporter over on Patreon where you will receive exclusive access to Patreon-only content, discounts, giveaways and more
Thanks for joining us today and for saying
to YOUR happily, health-fully ever after!