The holiday season has arrived. And while it’s supposed to be a joyous time of the year, the holiday season can put some unwanted stress on couples. Taco and Mandy provide some holiday stress relief to help take the edge off of some of the most challenging parts of navigating the holiday season.
Join the Nutrition Nuptials Podcast VIP Afterparty on Facebook for FREE from now till end of the year! This benefits has previously only been made available to our Patreon supporters, but in the spirit of the holidays, we want to keep the party going all season long. Join now to be part of Mandy’s next “Ask A Dietitian” Facebook Live event at 8pm EST on Wednesday, December 5.
Looking for a way to spice up your nights at home with the cold weather ahead? Date Box offers a unique themed date every month with their monthly date in a box. Get recipes, conversation starters, Spotify playlists, and activities to do at home. After all, you can only Netflix & Chill so many nights in a row, right??? Get 50% off your first month Date Box with code MENRIGHT50 at getdatebox.com.
WHAT WE LEARN:
- The “F’s” of the holidays: Family, Food, Fun, Fitness
- How Mandy’s Italian roots have shaped the holidays for Taco & Mandy
- How many Thanksgivings & Christmases couples can celebrate in a single holiday season as their relationship deepens
- Is a Friendsgiving Feast too much right before Thanksgiving?
- Mandy’s hatred of potluck meals
HOLIDAY STRESS RELIEF FOR COUPLES:
- Dealing with Awkward Questions from family members about your relations & lifestyle status
- Meeting your S.O.’s family for the first time and putting the pieces together about where your sweetie really came from
- Splitting or Combining Time among family for the holidays
- Hosting & Food Prep Responsibilities
- The type & amount of food being served at holiday meals – including are allergies & food preferences of guests being taken in account
- Reconnect with friends
JOIN US IN THE NUTRITION NUPTIALS PODCAST VIP AFTERPARTY TO SHARE HOW YOU SPLIT YOUR TIME OVER THE HOLIDAY SEASON AMONG FAMILY & EACH OTHER
HEALTH & THE HOLIDAYS:
- How to care for yourself over the holidays physically, nutritionally, and with stress management
- Don’t treat Thanksgiving (or any big holiday meal) any differently than other days of the year
- Lose the “indulge now, lose it later” attitude
- Don’t wait till Jan 2 to join a gym – find an activity to start now that you’ll enjoy doing
- It’s not selfish to take some time for selfcare
Have a question, story to share, or feedback on the show? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Your Hosts, Taco & Mandy:
Mandy Enright, MS, RDN, RYT is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and fitness instructor. She is the creator of the blog, Nutrition Nuptials, where she has been helping couples learn how to merge their lifestyles together and served as the inspiration for this podcast. Mandy is dedicated to helping teach people how to fit the foods they love into their lifestyle with an “all foods fit” philosophy. She is joined every episode by her co-host and husband, Taco. Taco and Mandy are active beach bums who live at the Jersey Shore and are always exploring restaurants, breweries, wineries, and perfect sunsets. You can check out their finds on Instagram by following #AdventuresOfTacoAndMandy.
About the Show:
Nutrition Nuptials is all about helping couples learn how to go from a “ME” to a “WE” when it comes to their household habits, particularly when it comes to nutrition, fitness, and overall wellbeing. The backbone of the story is the STORIES you will hear, because every couple has their trials and triumphs. Know that you’re not alone! Hear Taco & Mandy discuss stories they have experienced personally in their time together. And join them for their Double Date episodes when other couples join the show to share their experiences. There’s laughs and learnings for all!
How You Can Support the Show:
We love our listeners for taking the time to listen to us chat about couples-related matters. In order to give you the best possible show, we have a few simple ways you can support the show and help spread the word.
- Subscribe to the Nutrition Nuptials Podcast on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Radio Public, and more
- Rate & Leave a Review of the show on your listening platform of choice so others can find and learn about the show
- Become a show supporter over on Patreon where you will receive exclusive access to Patreon-only content, discounts, VIP Facebook Group, and more
Thanks for joining us today and for saying
to YOUR happily, health-fully ever after!
Pin for Later –>