Happy New Year! Resolutions are flying high this time of year. Taco and Mandy discuss why you should NOT make resolutions and instead set goals to work on as a couple. Learn 10 goals you can set as a couple this year and how to make them successful.
Header image created by Marco Verch
21 Day Healthy Habits Challenge
Ditch the diets for good in 2019! Join the 21 Day Healthy Habits Challenge this year to set you and your Significant Other up for success. Challenge participants receive the following:
- 21 Day Challenge Book
- Grocery Shopping List, Prep & Cooking Guide
- 14 Healthy Meal Prep Ingredients
- Daily Menu Plans
- Free Shaker Bottle
- Photo Tracking App + Feedback
- 21 Day Exercise Challenge
- Online Accountability Group
We Want to Hear from YOU!
Nutrition Nuptials wants to share with our followers how couples are living the best lives EVER together. We are looking for couples to share their stories to be featured on our:
- Social Media
If you’re interested in telling your story of going from a ME to a WE, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
WHAT WE LEARN:
- Why New Year’s “diets” and resolutions don’t work
- Why you need to set goals vs resolutions – and why they don’t have to be set on Jan 1
- Biggest times of the year when people are focused on change
- We reveal douchiest shirt Taco owns
NEW YEAR COUPLES GOALS
For more info on the goals discussed, check out the related blog post, 10 New Years Goals for Couples to Make Instead of Resolutions
1. COOK MORE AT HOME
2. MEAL PLANNING & PREPPING
3. CUT FOOD COSTS
4. EAT MORE PLANT-BASED MEALS
5. DEDICATE TIME TO BE ACTIVE TOGETHER
6. BE MORE PRESENT AT MEALTIMES
7. DO MORE MEDITATION
8. PLAN 1 DATE NIGHT A WEEK
9. DO SOMETHING NEW EACH MONTH
10. TAKE TIME FOR YOURSELF
TOOLS TO HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL TOWARDS YOUR GOALS
- Magnetic Dry Erase Meal Planner for Fridge
- Make Ahead Breakfast & Lunch Ideas
- Meal Prep Kits
- Meal Plans
- Meditation Resources
JOIN US IN THE NUTRITION NUPTIALS PODCAST VIP AFTERPARTY TO SHARE WHAT GOALS YOU’RE WORKING ON THIS YEAR AS A COUPLE
Have a question, story to share, or feedback on the show? Email email@example.com
Join the Nutrition Nuptials Podcast VIP Afterparty on Facebook to keep the conversation going.
Meet Your Hosts, Taco & Mandy:
Mandy Enright, MS, RDN, RYT is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and fitness instructor. She is the creator of the blog, Nutrition Nuptials, where she has been helping couples learn how to merge their lifestyles together and served as the inspiration for this podcast. Mandy is dedicated to helping teach people how to fit the foods they love into their lifestyle with an “all foods fit” philosophy. She is joined every episode by her co-host and husband, Taco. Taco and Mandy are active beach bums who live at the Jersey Shore and are always exploring restaurants, breweries, wineries, and perfect sunsets. You can check out their finds on Instagram by following #AdventuresOfTacoAndMandy.
About the Show:
Nutrition Nuptials is all about helping couples learn how to go from a “ME” to a “WE” when it comes to their household habits, particularly when it comes to nutrition, fitness, and overall wellbeing. The backbone of the story is the STORIES you will hear, because every couple has their trials and triumphs. Know that you’re not alone! Hear Taco & Mandy discuss stories they have experienced personally in their time together. And join them for their Double Date episodes when other couples join the show to share their experiences. There’s laughs and learnings for all!
How You Can Support the Show:
We love our listeners for taking the time to listen to us chat about couples-related matters. In order to give you the best possible show, we have a few simple ways you can support the show and help spread the word.
- Subscribe to the Nutrition Nuptials Podcast on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Radio Public, and more
- Rate & Leave a Review of the show on your listening platform of choice so others can find and learn about the show
- Become a show supporter over on Patreon where you will receive exclusive access to Patreon-only content, discounts, VIP Facebook Group, and more
Thanks for joining us today and for saying “I DO”
to YOUR happily, health-fully ever after!
Pin for Later:
Image created by Marco Verch