How does a Giveaway sound like a way to start off the week??? I’m partnering up with Takeya USA to give away not one, but TWO of their awesome water bottles for showing off your best partner workout moves! Check out how you can win the #BestLidEver water bottle in my Takeya Giveaway!
I’ve been obsessed with my Takeya water bottle ever since receiving one as a sample back at Blogfest/IDEA World this past summer. And yes, I even got to goof around with the Takeya folks at their booth. The bottle keeps my water ice cold (with ice still in it!) while I’m out in the sun teaching SUP yoga or indoors at the hot yoga studio. I never have to worry about accidentally dropping my cap while sneaking a sip in class because it’s attached to the bottle. AND my favorite part is a rubber bumper on the bottom of the bottle. This not only protects my bottle from Klutzy Mandy who tends to drop (and bust up!) my sport bottles A LOT, but is also allows me to be a complete ninja when I’m snagging a gulp of water during hot yoga. I can’t tell you how much noise I used to make in the quiet yoga room while picking my bottle up and down. So I’m totally LOVING they thought of this feature. Oh, and it’s possible that you may be able to fit a bottle of wine in there…
To show you that these Takeya bottles aren’t just functional for staying hydrated before, during, and after a workout, I’m sharing ways to add the Takeya bottle into your workout. If you know me, you know I love my homemade workout props. These water bottles can act as free weights or even a kettlebell. Fill them up with water to add extra weight for an added challenge during your workout.
All week long, Mr E and I will be sharing different partner workouts incorporating the Takeya water bottle. We’re just giving you a little inspiration for how YOU and your significant other (or bestie, or whoever keeps you motivated) can each win a bottle. All you need to do is show us how you #TakeyaWorkoutTogether.
How to participate in the #TakeyaWorkoutTogether Giveaway
1) Make sure to follow @takeyausa and @mandyenrightrd on Instagram
2) Like any post this week featuring me & Mr E sharing a partner workout (bonus points for regramming!)
3) Tag 3 friends to play along
4) Share your best partner workout move using #TakeyaWorkoutTogether and tagging @takeyausa and @mandyenrightrd . Need some inspiration? Check @mandyenrightrdfor daily partner workouts all week long! I’ll. E sharing some fun drills with Mr E!
5) Contest ends Saturday 9/23/17. Winners will be announced the following week on @takeyausa and @mandyenrightrd profiles